Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


I guess I have started a tradition for birthdays at our house. I don't care if the kids get me a present, what I do like for them to do is come up with a cupcake that reminds them of something that they think I like. (We do this for Brady's birthday/fathers day too). I have them come up with the idea, then let them browse the candy aisle for supplies and then help them bake the cupcakes. Can you guess what their idea was for me this year?????

Those are volleyballs with nets! I think they turned out cute! And I sure love that they made them for me! (Isabel's original ideas was a vacuum...... volleyballs are way better!) These were a great way to end my birthday. FYI, the brazilian festival isn't all that it is cracked up to be... at least I was with my family!

No comments: