Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crazy Kids!

Ever since Christmas my kids have been crazy, in a funny way! They make me laugh constantly! They had so much sugar the past few weeks, I have been detoxing them :) Ben wakes up and asks for m&m's for breakfast.....Well, Brady had the last of the nutella on bread yesterday. He threw the container away. I went into the office for a minute and came out when I heard a clunking noise. It was Ben with the empty nutella jar and a spoon. I asked him where he got it, and he said 'the garbage!' He wouldn't part with that jar for anything :)
Isabel really loves to play dress-up. She has loved playing with the superman capes from six flags this week. Here she is running down the hall.
They would run down the hall to the fireplace and she had them open their arms wide, then fold them, then take off running again, back down the hall. Isabel wanted the capes, Ben wanted the sunglasses. :) Ben kept his tongue out the whole time!
Here is my superhero Ben. Man can he run fast. He liked to hold the purple ball in the background and tell me he had big muscles. Truly a superhero :)
Isn't he pretty?! He wanted to be a pretty princess just like his sister :) Really, he just liked to make them shake cause they made a cool noise! I was amazed that he could get them on that part of his ear. Looks like it would hurt to me! What will these cute kids come up with next?

No comments: