Monday, September 6, 2010

First Day of School

Isabel has been super excited to start school! After changing outfits 3 times, this is what she decided on. We had back to school night, and the teacher asked me if Isabel was extremely shy. I told her to let Isabel and Ari sit next to each other once and then ask me that question :) Isn't she so cute and grown up! Can you believe she is only 4!
After the 1st week of school, the girls seem to be loving it! They are still best friends, which is awesome! Miss Angela (their teacher) says they still love to sit together whenever they are given the chance.
Right now they get to color and play and learn rules of the classroom. They are so cute together!

If I could get these two to pose it would be awesome. Ben was sad when I dropped the girls off cause he wanted to stay and play with them. He liked the fact that he got to play with just me though :) A few of the parents asked me which class he was going to be in when we were there....umm he's only 2! Just cause he is the size of the 4yr olds :)
Isabel wore her sparkle sketchers. I didn't think twice, until I tried to take them off of her when she got home. They were tied in about 6 knots each! She said they came untied and she fixed them! Guess we need to work on tying shoes! I'm so glad she loves school. I knew she would!


3 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Cute pics! That's cool she can go with her cousin. They grow up too fast. We should plan a park day in the afernoon if it's not freezing this week. :)

RaNae said...

That is cool that she & Ari are in the same class.

The Miller Five said...

You're kids are too cute! They sure do grow up fast. My parents always said it, but it never made sense until I had my own. Have a fun week!