Sunday, June 13, 2010

house update

Ok, I know I just posted something, but here is the update on the house. The guy buying the house wanted an inspection so that happened on Thursday this week. We supposedly have 7 days after the inspection report comes to make any needed changes to the house. We got his report back on Saturday and besides a few electrical things, he wants a new roof. I mean honestly.... I already dropped the price how much and he still wants a roof. The inspector didn't say that it was leaking he said that it was probably only good for 2 more years. So I had a roofer come and look at it and he said that all inspectors will only guarantee a roof for 2 years (even when they first put the roof on). He looked at my roof and said that there were a few shingle missing, but if he replaced those and fixed any trouble spots then the roof should be good for 8 years. We sent the information to our agents to send to the buyer. No news yet..... so maybe we are still moving :) I am still planning on moving on Saturday. We will see how it goes. Hopefully the weather will hold out and be nice......

1 comment:

Nick and Kandi said...

I love that you're keeping up on your blog. I feel like I'm never as up to date with you guys as we should be! I hope your house thing goes well. Stupid people wanting a new roof. Good luck!