Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hooray! We just signed papers putting our house under contract. I was beginning to wonder if it would sell before my parents left. We should be closing on the 24th, so that gives us 2 weeks (since we will be in CA this week). Even though we were hoping for more, this is definitely a relief! Just found a cool website that is a zoo cam so you can watch different animals. http://nationalzoo.si.edu You can watch an octopus, panda, tiger, etc.... I will have to let the kids watch it. It was pretty neat. California and Six Flags here we come!

4 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Yea! That's great you got an offer you can live with. :) What a relief that'll be. Let me know if you need help packing or watching kids while you pack. We're out of school after Friday.
Of course I remember 'Quick n Nasty'. That was too funny. that was a fun girls' camp.

Tracie & Steve said...

great! Let me know when you are moving. There is lots of help!

Nick and Kandi said...

Yea! Im so glad you sold your house!! Let us know when you need help moving!

Jennifer said...

Congrat's Congrats! It finally happened