Saturday, June 26, 2010

All Shook Up

Isn't she pretty in pink! Isabel had her dance recital this past Monday at Roy High School. They danced to 'All Shook Up' by Elvis. She loved having her hair boingy!


Isabel danced really well. She has been talking since last year about danicng on stage. She loves to perform! She was even old enough this year to go backstage by herself and stay there the whole performance. She is sure getting big.
This was what they had to do on the word 'buttercup', so she did this a lot. When she didn't remember what she was supposed to do, she made up her own movements :) It was fun to watch her! She informed me that teacher Shae told her that she danced the best out of everyone.

She can do a backbend all by herself, and she is getting pretty good at cartwheels. I think that we might try a tumbling class. We will see how she does with Kandi for a teacher. Hopefully she will do awesome :)


4 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

I love those pics! She did so well. Michele even commented to me on how much she improved from last year. Good job Isabel!

Unknown said...

Fun Fun FUN! Isabel you are doing so good! ^_^ I'll have to make it to the next one so I can tape you and put it on your mom's blog :) Love ya sis!

RaNae said...

Considering I just found your blog, I'm kinda glad I don't have too much to catch up on. Your mom thinks she tells me stuff, but I think she just talks to me in her head.

Glad you figured out how to add pics.

Hugz

Cort said...

That might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen.