Monday, May 7, 2012

Don-Mikel's Reception

Grant and I decided that we needed to go to Idaho for Don-Mikel's wedding reception.  I didn't get any pictures of the bride or groom, but we did get some of  the kids and us with Grandma Detta.

Grandma Detta, Noah, Ben & Isabel.  Isabel is wearing her new Easter outfit.  She is really into skirts that go all the way to the floor.  I think she looks adorable in them, but then again I am her mother :) 
Isabel took this picture with my phone.  She did good.  It's a little blurry, but not bad.

I have no idea what faces the kids are making in this picture!

This is the new background for my phone.  Ben looks like he is flaring his nostrils, but I still think its a cute picture!  (Once again, I am their mother)

This is the best one I got of all 3 of them.  Ben is smiling, just not looking up :)  Can you see Isabel lost another tooth?  Yep, it got bumped by one of Ben's friends and made it so Isabel could just pull it out!  The tooth fairy was pretty busy that night, but she managed to leave Isabel a note and 2 quarters before Isabel went to school!

It was a kind of a long trip for the kids.  Luckily they took stickers and decorated themselves and uncle Grant's back.  Ben did this (above) and wanted to know if I could see him. :)  Funny kid!  We stopped at Caspers Ice Cream store and got some Fat Boy's.  It filled up the bottom tray of the freezer!  Good thing Noah prayed that they wouldn't melt on the way home!  It was good to see RaNae and family!  Congrats to Don-Mike and his new bride!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! You are a beautiful blond!

RaNae said...

We were so excited to see you. I'm glad I didn't miss you. I snagged some pics.