Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rice Crispy Reindeer

You can make anything with rice crispy treats.... I just know it.....dragons, towers, turkeys....! These reindeer were way cuter in my head...... they turned out alright though.....
The kids made theirs as reindeer faces. You can see Ari's reindeer face made out of m&m's. I also showed the kids that they could make a wreath to decorate, so that is the other thing on her plate. (The one with stick pretzels our the top is the reindeer)
Here is a cute one of Sar-Bear.... She loves coming to play, and I love that she will just follow me around and jabber my ear off :) She was my special helper to wrap presents and make dinner. She helped me wrap a 24 pack of soda for Brady and as soon as she saw Brady she said, " hi brady.... I helped wrap you a present. I'm not going to tell you what it is, it's a secret, and it's soda!!!" All in one breath! Luckily she loves Brady now.... that is definite progress!Ben enjoyed eating his more than making it. :)Here are Isabel's creations. The one with the pretzels sticking straight up is her wreath...
And Adam made (from left to right) Santa's sleigh, reindeer face, and a wreath. He was very proud of his creations too!
I'm glad the kids got to come play again! Tamina and Jon got to take Sam to get an EEG at Primary's. Luckily it looks like they can start tapering his seizure medicine! Hooray!!

No comments: