Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bikes in the Park & Isabel's 1st Photo Shoot

Last week we went to the park with Holly and her kids to ride bikes. It was way fun. So fun in fact that we went again this week :) Isabel and Carter loved racing. Cassidy and Caitlyn were a little more cautious than the younger 2. Funny story about Isabel's hair..... I did pig tails with 5 braids on each side. Isabel loved it. The funny part is she looked at me and said, "Mom!!! My braids are brown!" I asked her what color she thought they were going to be, and she said she didn't know, but she loved that her pig tail braids were brown! Silly girl. Always makes me laugh!
Isabel and Carter racing around the park.
This is where Ben spent most of his time. He went once around the park on his bike, then spent the rest of the time climbing on the playground. (and yes I know this is a picture of Isabel, not Ben!)
Caitlyn ready to ride :)
Cute picture of Carter posing for Isabel to take his picture. I helped her take this one.


Isabel decided that she wanted to take pictures for a minute, so I let her have the camera. The following are her first pictures taken by herself. Her first photo shoot. If I do say so, she did a pretty good job!

I asked her to take pictures of the people that were there, so that is what she did. Here is Ben.

Then there is Cassidy (above) and Caitlyn (below)
Carter didn't want his picture taken :) He had already posed for one!
And of course she needed a picture of herself :) See the close up of the 'brown' braids.....

Then there is her shoe......
and the sky with clouds. See, she had it all covered!
Guess I can get rid of Isabel's kid camera and just let her use mine. Hanging out with kids is the best :) It was a fun way to spend the morning!

2 comments:

RaNae said...

So ...... where were you & Holly?? Weren't you there too?

kim said...

Yes Nae, we were there, and she did take a picture, but it was not a very flattering one so I opted not to post it :)