Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watermelon and Slip and Slides!

Hooray for Summer! We have had the cousins over a few times for bike days, and swim days. We have a few kiddie pools, sprinkler heads and a slip and slide that the kids love. More than anything I think they just love playing together! So, following are tons of pictures of all the cousins enjoying summer :)

Sarah LOVED her watermelon! She ate a ton of it!

Sam wanted some too! He kind-of liked it :)
Isabel Loved hers too! Perfect treat for a hot , sunny day.
Starting in the front left we have Zoey, Ari, Isabel, Maylee, Nara, Sarah, Adam, and Benjamin.
Another shot of the cousins. Can you believe they were all sitting in the same location :) The past 2 pictures are the only ones I have of Nara and Zoey. They hung out with me, Kandi and Tamina more than playing in the water. I think they were a little intimidated by the bigger kids splashing on them!
Slip and slide time! Ben still runs down the slip and slide and slides into the little pool at the end.
This picture 'cracks' me up :) Footballs, boogie boards, what else could you need?! (Isabel, Adam and Ben)

Sarah wasn't sure about the slip and slide, so she played in the pools.
The kids just keep getting bigger in this picture! By that I mean that we have a picture of them every year doing this same thing. Drinking the water for the slip and slide! (Adam, Noah)
Noah decided to slide down sideways! He made some awesome splashes doing it!
Another cute picture of Sarah in the pool!
I picked out this slip and slide because it has 2 slides next to each other so you can race. I didn't get it for the race factor, I got it so they wouldn't have to wait for a turn as long, hence less whining :) It worked pretty well! (Noah, Ben, and Ari)Noah pushing on the slide so that water will squirt Adam!
The kids all seemed to have a blast playing! I'm glad we have cousins to hang out with! Adam informed me that I have the best bike days ever at my house! (They rode for 10minutes before they decided to play in the water!) With the warm weather finally here, we will have to have more days like these!

1 comment:

The Miller Five said...

What fun! Nothing is better in the summertime than water and watermelon!